Wild Oats Farm offers a peaceful and tranquil setting, combining nature and animals to promote a positive and fun learning environment. We provide a hands on experience in a safe and comtrolled setting.
We understand how important it is for children to be children, and for them to conquer their fears, boosting self-esteem and confidence in every child.
What we can offer:
- Groups of children visiting the farm
- Ponies to ride, groom and other small petting animals to feed and groom
- A barbeque can be supplied
- We can come to you bringing ponies to ride, groom, feed and other smaller petting animals
- Kirsty is a fully qualified Child Psychotherapist with over 24 years experience
For more information please contact us directly.
We offer special rates to educational institutions.