Can I have a pony? Try a much cheaper option, learn all about caring for a pony at Wild Oats Farm.
- Start by choosing your pony for the programme
- We’ll show you how to feed the pony
- Learn how to groom your pony
- You’ll be shown have to tack up your pony for the pony ride
- A short introduction in how to ride
- Head out on your 1 hour bush trek
On our return showing good horsemanship we learn how to return our ponies to the paddock so they are happy and comfortable.
Programmes are between 9am and 1pm weekdays throughout the school holidays, although we can be flexible for working parents.
Early bookings are essential.
Please bring with you:
- Morning Tea
- Lunch Box
- Closed toe shoes (Gumboots or trainer ideal)
- Wet weather clothes
- A change of clothes recommended but not essential
$80 per person
Child entry $10 – adults free. Booking required.